Below you will find a selection of video tutorials created for Thesis Theme users who want to make the most out of their Thesis Theme.
I’m always recording new video tutorials and tip for Thesis Theme users – so be sure tosubscribe today to get all of my updates.
Free Thesis Theme Video Guide
Access a Four Week Thesis video guide,
that covers the most important information
and set up basics you need to know.
Start With My Thesis Video User Guide
Before you check out the links below, I have created a Thesis video tutorial guide especially for people who are brand new to Thesis or are still trying to learn all the ins and outs.
It’s absolutely free to get access to the videos. Just enter your details on the right to get started!
For details about the guide and what you will learn, click here.
Your First Steps Getting Set Up With The Thesis Theme
In this set of videos I will take you through the very first steps of getting started using Thesis.
I will walk through what the Thesis Theme is, how it works in combination with WordPress and how to install and activate Thesis. Finally, I will take you on a tour of the different sections of Thesis that you will come across when you are logged into your WordPress Admin.
- Installing Thesis Theme To Your WordPress Website
- The Thesis Theme Dashboard Box And How To Remove It.
- A Guided Tour Of The Thesis Admin – Part One
- A Guided Tour Of The Thesis Admin – Part Two
Thesis Classic Skin Video Tutorials
Everything you need to create a professional website is already inside of Thesis when you install it. There is absolutely no need to buy third-party skins or tools.
Below are video tutorials for the Thesis Classic Skin where I have done the figuring out for you.
Thesis Site Title and Header
- Add A Background Image To Your Skin
- Replace The Site Title With A Logo
- How To add a full-width header
- Add A Search Widget To The Header Area
- How to Assign A Menu To The Thesis Classic Skin (two-part series)
- Move The Thesis Classic Menu (Skin Template)- Part 1
- Move The Thesis Classic Menu (Skin Design Options)- Part 2
- Move The Thesis Classic Menu (Custom CSS)- Part 3
- How To Add A Search Form To The Menu Area
Thesis Sidebar Text Box and Widgets
- How to Add Borders Between Widgets
- How To Embed YouTube Videos Into The Thesis Classic Text Box
- How To Make Embedded Videos Mobile Responsive in Thesis Classic
Thesis Classic Comments
- How To Show Or Hide The Post/Page Comments In Thesis
- How To Use The WordPress Comments Settings
- How The Thesis Classic Comments Is Structured In The Skin Editor
- Add Custom CSS Design To The Thesis Classic Comments – Part One
- Add Custom CSS Design To the Thesis Classic Comments – Part Two
Thesis Category and Archive Pages
- How To Build An Email List Using The Thesis AWeber Box (five-part series)
Unique Thesis Websites
- Create Learning Courses With Thesis Using WP Courseware Plugin (five-part series)
Are you interested in having access to more dedicated, in-depth Thesis training like this?
My Video Tutorial Library contains premium videos and Thesis courses to guide you through how to use your Thesis Theme.
New courses are added every month. Each one covering a new and different way of using Thesis for your website and growing your online business.
Click Here To Find Out More
A CSS Guide For Thesis Users
Below you will find CSS video tutorials specifically for Thesis users.
The videos are designed to take you through how to write CSS code, what all the code means and how to put it into action in your Thesis Skin. The videos will start at the very beginning of CSS and take you through each concept step by step starting with what CSS code means and how to add it to the Custom CSS area of the Thesis Theme.
Tutorials are being added gradually so subscribe today to be notified when new videos are available.